gpsd-dev

New member

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: New member
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:35:46 -0400

Hi --

I just joined the list because I'm involved in a project as part of the
HamSCI collaborative that will use the new dual-frequency GPS modules
for scientific applications.  The primary data transfer mechanism will
be RINEX files.

I've built the latest gpsd from gitlab sources and have encountered a
few small and big issues along the way.  I've resolved several of them
but some are a bigger challenge for me.

I'm not sure what the group etiquette is, but I plan to post a separate
message with each issue to try to keep the threads from getting too
confused.  If that's not appropriate, please let me know.

Thanks,
John N8UR
address@hidden