gpsd-dev

Re: Low cost GPS receiver?

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: Low cost GPS receiver?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:46:43 -0700

Both of these have worked well for me. One has an SMA connector if you already have an antenna somewhere, or are putting the receiver inside a chassis. They both have 5 pins: power, ground, tx, rx, and 1pps .. and you can power them from their USB interfaces while using their tx/rx/1pps for timing.

https://www.amazon.com/Microcontroller-Compatible-Sensitivity-Navigation-Positioning/dp/B07P8YMVNT/r
https://www.amazon.com/HiLetgo-Satellite-Positioning-Arduino-Replace/dp/B07X5GVW6Q/