gpsd-users

Re: RINEX file unable to be processed

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: RINEX file unable to be processed
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:53:32 -0700

Yo David!

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:00:48 +0100
"David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Using the instructions "gpsrinex -i 30 -n 480 -f today.obs" from:
> I got a rejection from Natural Resources Canada with the report:

What version of gpsrinex?

>       raspi-22-2020-07-09.obs Error : CSRS-PPP online was unable to
> process your submitted RINEX file. Most likely causes are bad data,
> bad satellite identification, or time tag problems.

Yup, that is pretty much their only error message.

> I submitted the .obs file

I need to see the file to have any ideas.

> Anything specific in the header I should look for?

Pretty much any error at all will block NRCAn from using the file.

> Is there another service which is recommended?

NRCAN is one of the few that accepts L1 only RINEX.  And the most
accepting of oddities.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588