grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Questions about Parsers

From: D. R. E. Moonfire
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Questions about Parsers
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:05:05 -0500

Per Cederberg wrote:
On 2005-04-19 D. R. E. Moonfire  wrote:
The problem here is surely that . matches all characters *except*
linefeeds. So, you'd write it like this instead:

Ah, missed that part. Hopefully that was the worse of the problems, SQL is really hard to pars. Oracle SQL is just a pain in the ass. Dice are much easier (I wrote a little dice library called MfGames.Dice using grammatica).

Also, thanks for a great parser. I actually ended up making a Debian package out of it because I was using it so much. Had to use the 1.5 version just to get the case insensitive stuff.

Cool! Please note that Grammatica 1.5 hasn't been released yet, so what
you'll find in CVS is actually version 1.5.pre1 or something.

Yeah, I was just calling it grammatica-1.5pre1 and created three packages (java library, C# library, and a tool for /usr/bin/ to generate the grammars). It should be on my website (mfgames.com) in probably a week in addition to my Debian repository.

Cheers!