grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Strong name for C# dll

From: Vicente Barreiro
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Strong name for C# dll
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:53:32 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for grammatica 1.4, it is making my job so much easier. I'm currently trying to compile my project including the grammatica dll in a C# project. However, I get a link error indicating that the grammatica-1.4.dll is not strong signed. My project needs to be strong signed  for several reasons. Would it be possible to obtain a version of the grammatica-1.4.dll that is strong signed?

Thanks,

Vicente.