grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Strong name for C# dll

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Strong name for C# dll
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:19:06 +0100

I agree that it would be great with a signed DLL for Grammatica.
Unfortunately I personally don't have a Windows environment to
fix this in (or test with), so I wouldn't be the right person
for the job.

Maybe you can sign it yourself? Or if you find out how the DLL
can be signed with Mono (which I use), then I might be able to
sign future versions of Grammatica from my Linux machine.

Cheers,

/Per