[Groff] [UTP] Chapter 17 is finished

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] [UTP] Chapter 17 is finished
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:32:54 -0500

I just sent Larry, the finished copy of Chapter 17.
It is marked up using the UTP macros and some crude,
custom work of mine to simulate the original display.

I have proofed it but only by using the on screen
method.  I'm sure it has a few errors. If you find
some, just email me, and I will fix them.

After I'm done with the chapters I'm working with
I intend to return to proofing them all against
a printed copy.

Cordially
Michael Hobgood