Re: [Groff] Chapter 3 and FTP

From: Tim Howe
Subject: Re: [Groff] Chapter 3 and FTP
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:06:17 -0700

No, I can't seem to find that email.

TimH

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:13:28 +0200
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you find my message from July 27th
> --> "Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP..." ??
>
> By the way, the email archive ends with July 8th.
>
> Heinz
>

> Am Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 06:31 schrieb Tim Howe:
> > What is going on with Chapter 3 pages 11, 12, 31, and maybe some others.
> > Tere is nothing on these pages but a large concave pillar looking thing...
> > Is this an older version of chapter 3?  Would it help if I gave the people
> > working on these access to my anon ftp site?  I could create a folder that
> > has write permissions for the people working on this so they could upload
> > there latest versions at will.  Perhaps the web site could link there?
> > Just a thought...
> >
> > TimH

"...but an oppressive and intrusive government, however you want to label it,
does not ride into town wearing the uniforms and waving the flags of
recognizable evil. It creeps in slowly, wrapped in the flag of your own
country, and speaking the language of patriotism and duty, and at each step
along the way, its actions seem plausible and defensible--until one morning you
wake up and realize the gulf between the way things were and the way things are
has grown so wide that there is no going back."
        -Tom Tomorrow