[Groff] Vertical Space & Page Break

From: David Ronis
Subject: [Groff] Vertical Space & Page Break
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:41:44 -0400

I'm pretty sure this is possible, but can't seem to find the command
in the documentation.  I've just upgraded to 1.18.  It seems to have
broken a header file I created that makes a letterhead.  The problem
is that now the page starts too close to the top.  I've added commands like

.sp |1.0i

to the top of the file, but they get filtered out and ignored, since
they are at the top of the page.  I seem to recall that there is a way
to suppress this filtering, but can't find it.

Help!  Thanks in advance

David

P.S., please CC me directly as I don't subscribe to the list.