Re: [Groff] Spanish and hyphenation.

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Spanish and hyphenation.
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:12:34 -0500

On 04/02/2005 12:07 p.m., Werner LEMBERG wrote:

any volunteer to update the ms stuff in groff.texinfo?

I could be that person, but, don't I need to sign release papers
first?

This depends on the amount of necessary changes -- anything more than,
say, twenty new lines counts as non-trivial, regardless whether it is
code or documentation.

   Werner

This particular addition shouldn't take that long , :-) I'll send you a
patch over the weekend.

Alejo