Re: [Groff] Adding bookmarks to custom macro

From: scott
Subject: Re: [Groff] Adding bookmarks to custom macro
Date: 15 Mar 2009 17:36:00 -0600

Thanks Larry.

I am looking for an explanation that steps me
through the use of pdfbookmark and pdfhref, that
shows me how to create a TOC and how to link the
entries in the TOC to the body of the document.

Can someone post / share a sample file they
have created which demonstrates a simple solution
to using pdfmark, that creates a TOC and links it
up ?  A simple one macro / one link example would
help lots :).

I have moderate unconsistent success with pdfroff,
and have been getting a double-up of the body of
the document, which is not, I dont think, what
is supposed to happen.

Thanks,
Scott