Re: [Groff] Google+

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Google+
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:57:12 +0100

Hi Doug,

> In my opinion, it would be sad to see discussions about groff pulled
> inside the gates of a social network. I would hope that little of
> general interest has migrated there.

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I agree.  I wouldn't expect to
see troff discussion migrate there, just that subscribers to this list
may be posting things, mainly not troff or typesetting related, that
would be of interest simply because of our common backgrounds.

Take Larry Kollar, he posts about publishing or his writings but
wouldn't spam this list with them.  :-)

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/102078507120415026636/about

Cheers, Ralph.