Re: [Groff] Heirloom TBL problem

From: carsten . kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] Heirloom TBL problem
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:54:10 +0200 (CEST)

Blake McBride <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd prefer it to be changed to work as expected rather than have to employ
> secret internal steps.

IMHO it is not expected that .ll is compatible with the -mm macros.  These
macros often set .ll from register W or other internal registers.  It looks to
me that -mm doesn't support changing the line length inside the document.  Are
there -mm experts who know the suggested way to change the line length in -mm?
I would surprise me if a low level request like .ll should be used for that.

--Carsten