Re: [BUG] man(7) page not showing footer

From: Deri
Subject: Re: [BUG] man(7) page not showing footer
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 16:00:14 +0000

On Tuesday, 8 November 2022 14:51:58 GMT G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> You might also look over https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62860 and
> consider reopening it.

Probably not worth it, the problem was with "vestiges" of the old download
file, either in site-fonts or the system directory, and gropdf choosing the
last matching path. which will become moot when the changes below are applied.

> Deri, do you have the changes you mentioned in
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62950#comment5 ready to push?

Unfortunately I have been locked out of my garden office for several days,
wind slammed the door and I could not open it. Locksmith came yesterday and
fixed it, will continue testing.

Cheers

Deri