Re: Nimbus fonts missing (was: [BUG] man(7) page not showing footer)

From: Deri
Subject: Re: Nimbus fonts missing (was: [BUG] man(7) page not showing footer)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 21:25:51 +0000

On Tuesday, 8 November 2022 20:07:02 GMT Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> > Deri, do you have the changes you mentioned in
> > https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62950#comment5 ready to push?
>
> I saw his email about being locked out

Hi Alejandro,

I have now pushed changes to gropdf. If your system is in the same state when
you got the error, please pull the latest version and check if the error has
gone. Thank you.

You will probably see an error about freeeuro which was not there before,
Branden will be dealing with it.

Cheers

Deri

PS Locksmith got £310 for a new lock strip for the door. :-(