Retypesetting Mathematics now on GitHub

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Retypesetting Mathematics now on GitHub
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:53:06 -0500

Hi folks,

In keeping with the recent focus on eqn on this mailing list, I thought
I'd put my "Retypesetting Mathematics" undertaking of 11 months ago on
more permanent footing.

https://github.com/g-branden-robinson/retypesetting-mathematics

I've kicked around the idea of providing "build artifacts" (pre-built
PDFs), if GitHub will let me do that, and if it will, also producing
"page proofs", side-by-side comparisons of the scans of the Ossanna
troff rendering to the C/A/T and groff 1.23.0 output.

Enjoy!

As always, feedback is welcome.