Re: Reference to Ted Harding's EQN document

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: Reference to Ted Harding's EQN document
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 20:56:47 -0500

On 6/27/23, Damian McGuckin <damianm@esi.com.au> wrote:
> A reference is
>
>       https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2013-10/pdfTyBN2VWR1c.pdf
>
> It is too long for a reference list.

I'm not sure why lists.gnu.org pages have two URL formats, but they
can be shortened by replacing the "archive/html" with simply "r", if
that shortens it enough for your purposes.

> The link on 'troff.org' is broken. Can it be fixed?

That site appears to have been orphaned.  An email I sent to its
maintainer about it three years ago was never answered, and the
out-of-date links I mentioned in the email never updated.  The latest
copyright date I see on the site is 2011.