guile-devel-internal

Red-bean hardware maintenance

From: Lee Burgess
Subject: Red-bean hardware maintenance
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:26:29 -0600

Greetings!

This message announces a scheduled downtime for hardware maintenance
on sanpietro.red-bean.com.

The partition on which /home is mounted is at 93% capacity.  Several
times in the past, the partition has reached capacity.  We at Red-Bean
Software heartily apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
you.

On Friday, January 19th 2001, sometime around 7:00pm CST, John Lodder
and I will be installing a "new" 9GB SCSI disk drive to become the new
home of /home.

This installation will involve the server being unavailable for
anything (web, mail, cvs, shell, etc.) for an hour, maybe two.

Again, sorry for the inconvience.  As they say, everything will be so
much better when we are done.

If you have any reason why we should not perform this maintenance at
the aforementioned time, please email me back.

--
Lee P. W. Burgess  <<!>>  Manipulate eternity. Power is a symphony:
Programmer         <<!>>  elaborate, enormous, essential.