guile-devel-internal

Hardware upgrade

From: Lee Burgess
Subject: Hardware upgrade
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:03:08 -0600

Red-Bean Notice:

Last Friday, John Lodder and I were planning on adding a new disk to
sanpietro.red-bean.com.  Unfortunately, we were unable to do so due to
scheduling problems.

This week, we are going to try again for Friday, around 7:00pm.

That means that sanpietro.red-bean.com will be down for about an hour
this coming Friday, January 26.

Please transfer our apologies for any inconvenience from last Friday
to this coming Friday.

--
Lee P. W. Burgess  <<!>>  Manipulate eternity. Power is a symphony:
Programmer         <<!>>  elaborate, enormous, essential.