guile-devel-internal

Re: Me and code changes

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Me and code changes
Date: 29 Jul 2001 16:18:38 -0500

 (This mail is fairly old, but I just learned that I've been having
  intermittent outgoing mail failures, so I'm re-sending those bits
  that I could track down and that "should have gone out".  FWIW
  postdrop is having trouble when asked to use a non-world-writable
  maildrop -- the Debian maintainer and I are trying to track it
  down.  Some of the contents may be irrelevant now...)

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> [I will see to it that the branch happens in the next days.  I'm
>  feeling throttled by it not happening...]

Sorry Marius.  I've been buried here for the past 2.5 weeks.  However,
I should be fairly free for at least several weeks starting tomorrow.
I'll make sure the branch happens by Sun., and then proceed with the
steps toward the release.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu