guile-devel-internal

red-bean migration delayed

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: red-bean migration delayed
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:01:48 -0600

Heh, well, now, that was a speedy retraction, wasn't it?

A dispassionate examination of my schedule, and of migration.html,
forces the conclusion that this Ain't Gonna Happen this week.  I could
possibly get everything done, but it would be done in a hurry and
there'd be no time for testing.  And I want to *enjoy* The Two Towers
on Wednesday night, not be stressed out :-).

Since Christmas vacation is coming up anyway, I'll aim for January 1st
as an outer limit; but it will more likely be done during the week
before that, which is all CollabNet holiday.

You should still transfer your home dir contents as soon as you can,
or email me asap if you'll need me to do it.

-Karl