Re: guile needed ?????

From: emim limam
Subject: Re: guile needed ?????
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ok it seems i am not installed guile. But as i said
before i have it in my usr/share folder.
Now the question is how could i install from usr/share
folder. I also downloaded guile-1.6.0.tar.gz in case
it could be handy.
The command guile --version returned to me "command
not found" message.
thx for your help
emin