Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions

From: Robert Marlow
Subject: Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions
Date: 28 Oct 2003 08:57:54 +0800

Whoa! when I saw "Chomsky" I at first thought of the Anarchist
Linguistics Professor Noam Chomsky. I didn't realise it actually WAS
named after him. I only really knew of his Anarchist acheivements (being
an anarchist myself and all). never thought I'd come accross an
application of his Linguistics research. That's made my day, thanks!