Re: xchat-guile 0.1 released

From: Zeeshan Ali
Subject: Re: xchat-guile 0.1 released
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:51:37 +0500

Hello,

> Looks nice (from the documentation)

   Thanks.

> but when i start xchat i get the
> following error:
>
>  AutoLoad failed for: /usr/lib/xchat/plugins/guile.so
>  /usr/lib/xchat/plugins/guile.so: undefined symbol: scm_lock_mutex
>
> My current guile is:
>
> guile --version
>  Guile 1.6.7
>  Copyright (c) 1995, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, ....

    I have the same version of guile and it works for me. One other
person who tried it and it was working for him as well is dsmith (Dale
P. Smith). Maybe there is a problem with your installation? I am
saying this as i just found out that there was a problem with my
installations (guile and libguile were of different versions) atleast
that i just corrected.

   If the problem persists, don't hesitate to bug me again but do give
me some more info, e.g distro, source (package or source-code?) of
guile etc.