ANN: pfds 0.1

From: Ian Price
Subject: ANN: pfds 0.1
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 18:17:18 +0000

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say I'm releasing the first version of my purely
functional data structures library. It is written in pure R6RS[1], and
so should be portable to quite a few schemes, but I've currently only
ran the tests on guile's stable branch and racket 5.2.

Currently it contains modules for
- queues
- deques
- bbtrees
- sets (on top of bbtrees)

Source code is at http://github.com/ijp/pfds and documentation can be
found at the top of the respective files. Also included is a
pkg-list.scm for use with dorodango.

Comments welcome, and hope you find this useful.

1. The test suite requires the (wak trc-testing) library, see
https://gitorious.org/wak
--
Ian Price

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"