Re: Loading a module before and after adding a load path

From: Yanbin Zhang
Subject: Re: Loading a module before and after adding a load path
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:44:26 -0600

Hi,

I guess you need to tell GUILE where to find your module before you can load it. GUILE has some standard places where it will look for modules. If your module is not there, then you need to add the path so that GUILE can find it. There are several ways to do this. One is to use "add-to-load-path" as you did. Another would be setting up some environment variable so that a certain path is added. You can find more detailed information in the manual.

Yanbin