Re: SOLVED; building guile problem (configure: possibly undefined macro)

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: SOLVED; building guile problem (configure: possibly undefined macro)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:26:28 +0900

Hello Stefan,

On Mar 26 2013, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Maybe packages is missing. Look in the docs for the dependencies and check
> that the corresponding dev packages is installed that is the suspects
> for including these macros.

I actually have all dependencies installed. You were right, The problem was my
autoconf is installed in different location from system wide autoconf. I made
a symlink from system aclocal to local autoconf installation.

For the record. Here is what I did,

cd /home/yagnesh/local/share/   # my local AC is installed in
/home/yagnesh/local/
rm -r aclocal
ln -s /usr/share/aclocal/ .

Thanks.,