Re: Debug setup in emacs

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Re: Debug setup in emacs
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 12:50:23 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> writes:

> Yes, the Emacs side got merged, try: M-x guiler RET
>
> That was perhaps a bit premature, but Guile and Emacs had to be patched
> in balance and I didn't expect the Guile side to be problematic.
>
> The good news is that "someone" "only needs" to create a proper patch
> for Guile :-)

Yeah, I tried using it but got stuck on trying to load the correct
environment for my program to work. But didn't spend too much time on
it.

And given the answer from Catonano, this seems to be more complex than I
first thought. So will wait until that "someone" creates the necessary
patches :).

--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g