guix-devel

Re: Patchwork

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Patchwork
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:56:59 +0200

> Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 05:50:21PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>>> Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:

>>> That’s a good question!  I *think* Patchwork can find out by itself by
>>> looking at the repository, but I don’t know exactly.  We’ll see.  :-)
>>>
>>> Ludo’.
>>>

>> The connman patches I've already committed are still listed as new on
>> patchwork,
>> and I didn't see a way to manually mark them as done.
>
> Apparently Patchwork can sometimes (I’m not sure exactly when)
> automatically determine whether a patch has been applied; in other
> cases, one must manually mark the patch as applied in the Web interface.
> :-/

We also have cases where patches were retracted (such as the ones for
“r-mass” and “r-survival”).  It would be convenient if the submitter
could do this by sending email instead of having to use the web
interface.

Since this patchwork instance is not hosted by ourselves I suppose we
cannot just patch it to make it work like that.

~~ Ricardo