guix-devel

Re: Being excellent to one another

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Being excellent to one another
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:12:20 +0100

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 04:49:13PM +0100, Ludovic Court??s wrote:

     John, people have explained things at length already; you can re-read
     the project???s code of conduct if in doubt.  This isn???t up for debate.
     Please stop playing this game right now.

Ludo,

* I am not playing a game - I think this is very serious.
* I have not breached the code of conduct (at your request I have just read
  it again).
* I am trying my *utmost* to act with restraint and consideration in the face
  of persistent provocation.
* I have said on several occasions that we should all agree to live with
  our differences and let this thread stop.

John

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3