guix-devel

Re: Introducing myself as an Outreachy Intern

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Introducing myself as an Outreachy Intern
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:35:18 +0200

Hello!

Welcome to Guix, Sahitihi!  I hope this will be a pleasant and fruitful
experience for you.

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:

> To the rest of the Guix community: please welcome Sahithi and support
> this project by answering questions on IRC or here on the list.

+1

Sahitihi, please do not hesitate to ask questions on IRC or on the
mailing lists when you’re unsure about something or are looking for
help.  I’m sure people in the group will happily give a hand and provide
guidance.

Happy hacking!  :-)

Ludo’.