guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 13:41:21 +0200

Hello!

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:

> I think these are enough hints.  I’d be happy if you could try to
> implement a bit more than a single “if” expression and send us your
> draft implementation within the next few days.  If you have questions
> please feel free to ask for help on #guile or #guix.  I’d like us to
> increase the speed a little, because we seem to be spending too much
> time on introductory work.

I agree.  To make the feedback loop faster, I highly recommend coming to
#guile and #guix on irc.freenode.net (you can use
<http://webchat.freenode.net/> as Ricardo mentioned before if you’re not
familiar with IRC.)

For example, if you have questions regarding string-processing functions
in Guile, it’ll be much faster to ask the question on IRC than to wait
for Ricardo to email you.

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.