guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:12:58 +0200

Hi Sahithi,

> Updated patch is attached.
>
>> Could you send an updated patch?

I cannot seem to apply the patch onto either the “wip-sahithi” or
“master” branches.  Could you rebase your changes on top of the
“wip-sahithi” branch, please?  If that turns out to be too difficult,
please rebase the changes on top of the current “master” branch after
updating your clone of the git repository.

For what it’s worth, when I apply these changes by copying expressions
into the target files manually I see that the port is indeed used.  I
can tell because every new line starts with “.”, which comes from this
line of your soft port:

    (lambda () (display "." (current-error-port)))

I also see that the matched lines look … odd.  For example, one of the
matched lines is missing some spaces between words.  Can you figure out
why and correct this in your code?

--
Ricardo