guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 00:12:45 +0200

Hi Sahithi,

thank you for rebasing it.

I have applied it successfully and I tested the output with this
command:

    ./pre-inst-env guix build --no-grafts --check hello

When I run this in the source directory I do see colours and extra dots
on every new line, and I see a couple of missing space characters, just
as your code specifies it.

Do you see this too? (If not, can you tell us what terminal you are
using?) At the very least you should see that every line starts with a
dot.

The next steps are to fix the errors in the regular expressions that
swallow certain space characters and to re-read the documentation of
“make-soft-port” to make sure that the procedures in the vector behave
as they should.

--
Ricardo