guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Tatiana Sholokhova
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:12:29 +0300

Hello all,

On the last week, I had fallen out of the process. I had been having exams at the university since the beginning of June. The last exam was rescheduled and that has affected my plans. I am sorry for that. Now the semester is finished and I am having much more time to focus on our project. I am very happy to pass the first evaluation. It is a pleasure for me to work with such a great team!

In a few days, I am going to implement the whitelist for the static files and improve pagination tool performance as we discussed before. Also, I intend to make the pagination tool universal and add it to the page which displays all builds of a selected evaluation. Do you think it would be okay if I add auxiliary pagination filters to the request which retrieves builds from the database?

Best regards,
Tatiana

Can you please send us an update on your project?