guix-devel

Apologies

From: Catonano
Subject: Apologies
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:26:55 +0200

In my last interaction on this list, my behaviour was inappropriate

I used some foul language

I shouldn't have

I understand I hurt Ricardo's, Pjotr's and Mark's feelings

Of course there's some difference in our backgrounds, but instead of properly discuss it, I ended up resorting to unfairness

In so doing I undermined not only people's willingness to engage in Guix as a project but also my own arguments.

It happened simply because I lost it, I got carried away

I apologize