guix-devel

Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Video narration
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 09:52:05 -0300

Hi Paul!

How are you?

I just wanted to ask you if you are still interested in contributing
being the narrator of our videos.

They have my voice now, and a transcript. Of course that I will
mention the timing, and arrange the subtitles for the command line
session videos, so that you just have to speak. For the slide videos
there is no problem, it is just saying what the transcript says and
the video will adapt to your timing.

Please, let me know if you can/want to do it, or if we should ask
someone else :)

Regards :)
Laura