guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:39:00 +0000

Hi Laura,

> I have just pushed the last video.
> Please, let me know if everything is fine.

'git pull' and 'git push' are working for me.  I have updated the
README file as an initial test commit.  Please check that you are happy
with the changes.

Also, I have provisionally booked next Friday 29th March to do the
recordings.  I will be getting some help from a sound engineer to use
the gear in the studio.  All being well it should be possible to do all
the recordings in one session :)

Best regards,

Paul.