guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 14:35:17 -0300

Hi Paul!

> I have updated the transcript for the 03-help video and the changes are
> ready to view in the repo.
This is GREAT!!! :)

> Next I have built the 01-installation-from-script video.  I notice that
> there is no sound for the cli sessions.  Will you adding transcripts
> for these?
Yes, this is what I was trying to explain. They have no sound because
it is quite difficult matching. I will try to add sound, but it can
take longer for me, since I have to record each sentence and match it
with what is happening in the cli session (I guess I mentioned
somewhere that for adding sound to the Guix Days demo I spent three
days, but now, I can do it with more time, I don't have to rush to
create new ones. )

> Also, there is a brief flicker in the transition from slide view to
> screen view.  Can anything be done about that?
Which player are you using?

Regards :)
Laura