guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 13:20:51 -0300

Hi!

> Excellent!
Yeah! That's really GREAT! And I git pulled without any issue :),
thank you! And let me know how we can do with the cli session videos,
since they don't have a reference.

> @Laura, Are the texts for the narrations already finalized?  I don’t
> remember if they have been discussed here on guix-devel.  Ideally this
> would happen before recording ;)
Hi  transcript changer ;). I don't remember which transcripts have
been discussed. I believe I only did so with my mentors, sending the
full videos to them.
People can make all the videos from the repo, there they can find
everything, they can create the videos as well as find the
transcripts. I don't see the point in sending only the transcripts,
since they have to watch the video like to match it. And they have my
voice like a reference.
What we agreed with my mentors and I guess with you too was that the
open discussion was about the video and its content, then, after the
deadline for that, I created the video, transcript, everything, and
sent it to them, because we were not going to have enough time to
create videos at all. Gábor has a client that allows us to upload
videos already created, but they were going to be uploaded there after
the recordings I guess, and only for the community, so that they could
watch them. And when approved, have them online on the site.
Was it like that or I misunderstood sth?

Regards :)
Laura