guix-devel

Re: Request for commit access

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Request for commit access
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 18:42:50 +0100

Hi Paul,

Paul Garlick <address@hidden> skribis:

> May I request commit access for the Guix repositories?
>
> This access would be primarily for maintaining and addding packages in
> the (gnu packages maths/engineering/simulation) modules.
>
> Also, I am preparing to do the narration for the Guix videos.  With
> commit access, I will be able to push the audio files directly to
> videos.git.
>
> I  have an account on Savannah and have uploaded my OpenPGP key.

Great, that makes sense to me.

I’ve added you as a committer.  Could you please reply to this message
signed with the OpenPGP key that you’ll use to sign commits?

Please make sure to read ‘HACKING’ for the rules for commit access.  Do
not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about Git, the workflow,
or anything like that.

Thank you for your work on these modules, and welcome aboard!  :-)

Ludo’.