guix-devel

Re: Request for commit access

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Request for commit access
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:23:42 +0100

Alex Vong <address@hidden> skrev: (14 mars 2019 20:24:52 CET)
Hello all,

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Paul :)

I am looking forward to viewing the videos after I have cloned the
repository as a member. Initially, I am not planning to make any
changes, just to make an estimate of the total speaking time.
I more or less added what it took to me, but when you record even a
draft because of the format, that would be the "real timing". I guess
I told you but the only parts in which I did not record the audios was
in the cli session videos. Now that I have a headset and the
environmental noice is reduced quite a lot, I could try to add my
voice to them, WDYT Guix? But for the slide videos, my voice and the
transcript are enough for a reference :)

Just in case people don't know about it, there's a wonderful piece of
free software called audacity, which can be used for audio processing.

While I haven't tried it before, I believe it can be used for noise
reduction. (I myself mostly use audacity for fade in, fade out, loudness
normalization, changing tempo, adding silence and overlaying tracks.)

Hope it help :)

Regards :)
Laura

Cheers,
Alex

I have used the noise correction in audacity. It is brilliant and very easy to use 😃
--
Sent from my k-9 mail for Android.