guix-devel

Re: Guix slide video creation

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix slide video creation
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:33:14 -0300

Hi Brant!

> Thanks for sharing your git repo with your video assembly code, that was a fun
> read.  I'm working (very lightly) on helping build the occasional guix package
> as time permits and I'd be greatly interested to see your final generated
> videos - are they published anywhere yet?

What a surprise, I am very happy to have received this email :) I am
ccing it to the community so that they know about it  :)
No, they are not published yet, I wish they were, but I am a
perfectionist and have to discuss stuff with the community yet. i  Did
you like them? Getting feedback is very nice, even if there is
constructive criticism to know what to improve.

Thank you very much!
Regards :)
Laura