guix-devel

Re: 01/01: services: Add ‘/usr/bin/env’ special file.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: 01/01: services: Add ‘/usr/bin/env’ special file.
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 12:06:57 +0200

Mark,

Mark H Weaver 写道:
This should have been discussed more widely before pushing to 'master'.

It should certainly have been discussed more widely before reverting like you did. There was plenty of opportunity for you to respond before that[0].

I have the impression this is not going anywhere productive, so shall we just drop this meta-discussion?

Despite what you may think, I *am* interested in your (or any) reasoning to include /bin/sh and not /usr/bin/sh, but understand the energy involved in reiterating. I'd rather see them both gone; this was my compromise.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35910