guix-devel

Re: New outreachy participant introduction

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: New outreachy participant introduction
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 20:50:48 +0200

Hi Nardos, nice to meet you! Sorry I couldn't answer sooner. My server was having a bit of troubles and I only received your mail now. It should be fine from now on.

I think Gábor already answered your questions nicely, and I have nothing to add. I'd like to encourage you to join our irc at #guix on freenode to meet everyone. If you have any question regarding the process of packaging or about the proposed internships, do not hesitate to ask them here or on IRC. Even if when mentors are not available, others may have answers for you ;)

Thank you,
Julien