guix-devel

Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 16:32:45 +0200

Hello Guix!

We, a group of GNU maintainers sharing a vision for a stronger GNU
Project, are publishing this statement today:

  https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/

We are somewhat abusing the Guix blog here, for lack of a better place,
but OTOH the future of GNU is obviously relevant to Guix.  (Ricardo and
I started this initiative before Tobias, Maxim, and Marius were
on-board.)

This mailing list is maybe not the best place to discuss this in detail
but your local GNU maintainers will surely be happy to answer any
questions you may have.  :-)

Ludo’.