guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 05:55:03 +0200

* Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> [2019-10-08 10:37]:
> The free software communities has to work with every person with
> every idea always in the community we work with respect with each
> other.  I think IMHO, that everyone do to Stallman was malicious and
> is an attack to the free thinking and speech.

That is exactly how I imagine GNU community, to be friendly and kind.

However, this time, those people who are trying to represent all of
the GNU maintainers, they have broken the policies of good
behavior.

Let us face the fact, GNU project is RMS's GNU project. It is his. He
created it. He could have make it private company, he made a
non-profit FSF. He could have gain, he did not gain. He has troubles
finding home, he probably got those troubles because of rumor
mongering people.

Is that the "Thank you" to RMS?

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS[1] to step down
and resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not
deserve funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo
Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy
Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor,
Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian
Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John
W. Eaton, RESIGN and step down from GNU projects, disassociate
yourself, find another house for your excessive and uncrontollable
fear of the free speech.

> More info:
> https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/ This is an analysis of the press
> version VS reallity
>
> I hope not be pushed out also to express my opinion.

That is exactly it!

It is not only you. People are in fear to express their opinion and
ALSO BE ACCUSSED OF THOUGHTCRIME. Mob. Lynch.

If this would be taking place 100 years ago in a village, RMS would be
already hanging.

Jean