guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 17:36:57 +0000

Hello, Ludovic! I've choose GNU for its ideas of freedom. Freedom make this
project so powerful and great.
Guix is now most perspective project, and Ludivic Courtes and other developers
had made great deal on it.
I think you all will have your richness and glory but not that way.
You may organize our new community with our own new resources, structure and
control. With our own power and rules.
Do you think it will be better for Guix to create new FREE COMMUNITY?
But we cannot take off somebody's rights on his own organization like GNU and
so on.
znavko.