guix-devel

Re: Improve ASDF build system for Common Lisp libraries

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Improve ASDF build system for Common Lisp libraries
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 12:26:13 +0200

Wow!  Impressive work!
Thanks for undertaking this behemoth endeavour, especially with the all
the lisp-xyz updates!

The code looks good to me at first glance.
I'm currently building everything, I'll let you know.

What do you think about the moving the SBCL / ECL definitions to package
outputs?
Of course, this can wait, we could do this as a second step if you think
it's a good idea.

I'll test SBCL- packages with Nyxt.  They use to break Nyxt
(sbcl-cl-webkit and sbcl-cl-cffi-gtk), I'll see if it works now.

I'll also see test sbcl-osicat.

Cheers!

--
Pierre Neidhardt