guix-devel

Status of Qt build system patches on 'staging' branch.

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: Status of Qt build system patches on 'staging' branch.
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 13:59:58 +0800

Hello Guix!

In January I'm following up a series of
patches(https://issues.guix.gnu.org/45784) that fixes Qt build
system to honor user's environment variable. It has been six months now,
but these patches are still in 'staging' branch.

Tho these patches will trigger rebuild of almost all qt applications,
but I think six month is so long, and these patches can also help fix
some icon issues of qt application. Can someone tell me the status of
it?

--
Retrieve my PGP public key:

  gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F

Zihao